Addventure Authors Mailing List

List Suspended

Due to rising levels of spam, and lack of need, the list has been discontinued. Please contact me if you have questions or issues.

dd

What is this List For?

These are subject to change.

dd

What is this List Not For?

  • Discussion of desirable new features. We have lots of ideas, but I would rather this list focus on the content - not the construction.
  • Yelling at authors who "ruined my wonderful creation"!
  • Any other flaming against other authors. I discourage censorship in the game, and I expect the same spirit to carry though to the list. We all have a right to express opinions, and an obligation to
  • Advertising. I've taken some effort to get spam off the list, but it may leak through. Please don't contribute. Announcing other Addventure-like games is quite appropriate.

These are subject to change.

Some of these appear contradictory and arbitrary. Tough. The list administrators reserve the right to act on the list's, game's, and our own best interests by taking whatever action is legal and appropriate. This includes, but is not limited to, shutting the list down and/or kicking people off the list.

dd

What is the Traffic Load?

We anticipate a moderate level of activity, possibly coming in bursts as particular storylines get developed. Traffic has ranged from "none" to 10-20 messages a day.

Currently there is no digest format of the list.

dd

Where is the Archive?

Right now there is no archive, and we won't guarantee there ever will be. (We can barely keep the games from running out of disk space, and you think we can store conversations _about_ the game as well?)

If All Else Fails

If nothing else seems to work, or you have a question about the mailing list, please send us feedback. Please keep in mind that this will be SIGNIFICANTLY slower than using the automated request and reply.

Home

dd

Addventure

dd

Cafe au Lys

dd

Caffeinated Christmas Card

dd

Time

dd

Feedback