The Addventurers

Addventure

Our flagship program. A series of stories with branching storylines in a "choose your own adventure" fashon. Unlike most games, however, you get to continue the story!

  • Game 1 - Addventure Classic. For your reading enjoyment only.
  • Game 2 - The Unending Addventure. Hundreds of thousands of pages you get to help write!
  • Game 3 - Endless Perspectives. A third-person account of what can happen on a really bad day - what do you think would happen?
  • Game 4 - ???????????. Coming eventually Someone will create the first page - who will it be?

dd

Cafe au Lys

A chat client for the lily real-time computer mediated communications system.

dd

Caffeinated Christmas Card

What happens when someone asks you to decorate a door for the holidays, and you have all these kids drawings lying around, and you've had just a little too much coffee to drink?

dd

Other Projects

But wait! There's more! (Well, not yet. But someday!)

dd

Us

The Addventurers are dedicated to the exploration of highly interactive and expandable media in new or unique ways... but just who are we?

Source Code

We do not release all of our work, but here is where you can see how we do some of the magic that we do. We don't promise to release everything we write - but here is where you'll see as much as we can give away.

dd

Papers and Publications

Some papers and notes about what we're doing or thinking about. Many of these are as components of academic work we're doing as a sideline.

dd

Sponsor The Addventurers

The Addventurers offer our services to the Internet for free, and we would like to continue doing so. Our host site is looking for sponsors who are willing to help us do so.

dd

Others who Share our Goals

We've worked with many people over the years who have some good things to say on their own.

dd

15 Nanoseconds of Fame

Who is out there saying good things about us?

Home

dd

Addventure

dd

Cafe au Lys

dd

Caffeinated Christmas Card

dd

Time

dd

Feedback

dd

Network services provided by: